Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » Book Suggestions » Author : Discussion « Previous Next »

Anil S. Purohit
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 9:54 am:   

I would like to introduce myself as the author of the book titled : "The Melting Pot : A Look at Life" published by Minerva Press (UK) (ISBN : 0754111695) .

It is about life in general and human character in particular and deals reflectively , on most occasions , on the human state . Though not always witty , it is a serious contemplation , often stated in a plain manner . A wide set of epigrams . I would like to believe that it holds a mirror to self and lets us look at the warts et al and so also the happy side .

If any readers happen to have read it , I would like to discuss their reactions and know of their comments .

with regards ,

Anil S. Purohit .

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration