Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » Book Suggestions » Piddler on the Hoof by S.I. Fishgal « Previous Next »

maxigore
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 5:33 am:   

I read, I laughed, I cried
irapass
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2002 - 11:29 pm:   

Piddler on the Hoof by S.I. Fishgal
The derisive living truth, escapades and sexcapades, eccentricity and idioms emotionally awake a preschooler in the Red Army's Rearguard during the WWII and trigger readers' thrills, laughter and bittersweet tears.
S.I. Fishgal could refer to hundreds of his publications in the USA, England, Canada, Russia and Ukraine, scandalous court files and the like WHO'S WHOs. As a gentleman, he does not. Readers sniff out anyhow -- a bit touched soul bares itself (souls have no sex) and spills the guts in this potent, rich, vivid, fascinating, stimulating and teasing novel.
http://piddler-on-the-hoof.8m.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration