Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » Does Anyone Know....? » Anyone know this book????? « Previous Next »

Dana
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 10:46 pm:   

I also read this book many years ago and I was looking for it online to see if it was still around (this time for my own daughter). I finally found it, and although I'm about 2 years late in answering your question, I thought I'd go ahead and reply anyway. The book is "Behind the Attic Wall" by Sylvia Cassedy and I was able to find it on Amazon.com. Hope this helps you out...though you may have already found this out by now. Take care.
Wendy Kupferschmidt
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 12:30 am:   

As a child I read a book about 20 years ago or less about a young girl who found two china dolls in the attic that came to life. She would go up and drink tea with them. The man doll was dressed up in tux and top hat . I think one of them had a chip or parts missing or something. THis is all I can remember about the book. Try as I might. I do remember I loved the book to pieces. It was very whimsical. I don't know the title or who wrote it. If anyone can help or point me to a website or something I would appreciate it as I would love to find it for my daughter.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration