Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » Does Anyone Know....? » Simply Audiobooks « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 10:42 am:   

I'm not a huge fan for audiobooks. But I do like radio plays. More action and listening pleasure
I found some great onles at http://www.scenarioproductions.com
I guess they have some king of an agreemant with the CBC because most of their audio is CBC old time radio
Aly
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 4:02 pm:   

I've been a Simply Audiobooks member for a while. They now have a free 15-day trial for anyone who wants to check out the service. I've also recommended them to a couple of people and received a complimentary upgrade to my plan as a bonus for each referral. I think they're a fantastic company!
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 3:17 pm:   

I find Simply Audiobooks is a great way to catch up on the latest business books on my daily commute. They truly offer a great service. I encourage everyone to check them out.

FYI: If you enter the promo code FRANDF you will get a free audiobook to keep, if you continue your membership beyond the free trial period.
Bryan Masters
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 9:21 am:   

Dave...I am also a current member of Simply Audiobooks and find it great with my commute. I have tried Talking Book World stores, which were nice, but by having the books mailed directly to my home, a step is removed. Selection seems to be growing quickly. I am a happy customer and would recommend it to others, like you have.
Dave Pepper
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 4:37 pm:   

I have been using their service now for a few months...they are awesome. If it is driving in my car or when I am on the treadmill I still get to enjoy books! Check them out everyone.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration