Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » Does Anyone Know....? » Peterborough Book Club???? « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 7:19 pm:   

Hello:

I stumbled upon your website this evening while surfing the net. What a FANTASTIC site!!! Congratulations to those person's responsible for creating and maintaining the site.

I live in Peterborough, Ontario and wondered if anyone knew if there was a bookclub in this area?? Since August of 2004 (20 months) I've read 397 books! Yes, I'm a 'bookaholic'!!!

In case no one knows of any bookclubs near me, I'd like to at least suggest a few novels for anyone looking for a great read:

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (Lisa See)
The Woodsman's Daughter (Gwyn Hyman Rubio)
Tiny Dancer (Anthony Flacco)
The Space Between Us (Thrity Umrigar)
Midnight at the Dragon Cafe (Judy Fong Bates)
The Sari Shop (Rupa Bajwa)
Sky Burial (Xinran)
A Taste for Paprika (Laura Elise Taylor

Thank you and I sincerely hope you enjoy the books I've suggested.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration