Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » Does Anyone Know....? » Hockey Actions Series James Rennie « Previous Next »

login 1
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 6:00 pm:   

Hello Everyone: I am looking for the complete set of the Hockey Action Series written by James Rennie and published by Maclean Hunter in 1973.

I have found, and did order the first book in the series, Puck Hog, and read it to my children and they loved it.

It was a series I first read at school in grade seven when I lived in Peterborough and I am trying to find the series to read to my children.

Even if anyone can help with a single copy in the series it would be a great help.

Email me anytime notetote2000@yahoo.com

The books in the series are as follows...

Puck Hog
The Championship
Training Camp
Rookie Under Fire
Hockey Powerhouse
Battle For The Cup
Brodie Turns Pro
Playoff Pressure

Thanks Again

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration