Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » General Discussion » Trying to find copy of ...... « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 7:09 am:   

Hi Pete

My husband and I have had success finding obscure books on the web at a site called bibliofind.com.
The request goes out to many bookstores and is usually successful in finding what you want. Good Luck, Donna
pete williams
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 7:07 am:   

I am trying to find a copy of a book titled 'School on the hill' published in '80's, as far as I can gather, about pioneers of Saskatchewan and based on their memories, stories etc. My wifes grandfather was one of these pioneers and had a copy of the book sent to him but due to deaths, divorces etc. his copy of the book has been 'lost'. I would be most grateful for any info on getting another copy, any details etc etc.

Thanks

Pete W.
U.K.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration