Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » General Discussion » DIVINE INTERVENTION now available « Previous Next »

Carolina Guerrero Dìaz
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2003 - 6:28 pm:   

Hello! My name is Carolina and I'm from Mexico. And I live in the state of Tabasco.It's too far from your place.
it's the first time I got here, and I saw the title of your book and it sounded so interesting to me. So that's why I'm writing to you.
I've checked your page and it's nice.
I'm not sure that your book is available here in Mexico, but I'd like to buy it.
Well, I think that's all, thak you for taking some of your time reading this message.
I hope you write to me.
Bye and good luck!
Remo Rosati
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2003 - 4:59 pm:   

I am pleased to announce to you that DIVINE INTERVENTION is now available ahead of release date of Aug 30, 2003. Please visit my website for details

http://www21.brinkster.com/divineint

Sincerely,

Remo Rosati, author

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration