Home Page
sidemenuUpdate Discussion Forum How to Start a Book Club How to Join a Book Club Ordering Books Sample Discussion Q's Do's and Don'ts Book Clubs Book Reviews Recommended Lists Suggested Links Advertising Email button Discussion Forum
  Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Canadian Book Clubs Discussion Forum » General Discussion » A Texas Murder « Previous Next »

Kathryn Casey
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 8:40 am:   

I'm a Texas true crime writer with a new book out. "She Wanted It All" is a fabulous story, the first one of it's kind I've encountered in my two decades as a journalist. It's a tale of a Texas millionaire, his trophy wife, and her lesbian lover. It ends in the millionaire's murder. A true story based on a sensational case that unfolded in the heart of Texas. Ann Rule has called "She Wanted It All" a "do not miss book," and "a triumph!" Visit my website: kathryncasey.com, for more information. Then click on the bookcovers to be taken to the book.

Thanks much,
Kathryn Casey

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration