Pints and Prose Book Club
We are a group of 20-30 somethings who enjoy reading good books and getting together for casual conversation over a pint or two. We meet once a month in pubs in and around downtown Toronto.
We read mostly fiction. Our tastes are fairly eclectic, with both classics and more current books finding their way on to our reading list. Here's a sample of some of our picks from the last year:
- The God of Small Things Arundhati Roy
- Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte
- Persepolis Marjane Satrapi
- The Life of Pi Yann Martel
- The Cellist of Sarajevo Steven Galloway
- White Tiger Aravind Adiga
We are no longer looking for new members.